“Outstanding course! Wayne’s principles should be required reading in our public schools. Thank you!”
Sign up for this two-day course to learn:
- Why no one succeeds alone and how Top Producers build high-performance teams.
- Why you need to master MORE than just Marketing and Sales.
- Transition from “Specialist” to “Generalist”.
- A whole new way of thinking about, looking at and operating your real estate business like a business.
- The six components of a business, how they function and fit together.
- How to build a high performance team.
This is a 30-Hour TREC approved course that can be used for SAE, Elective, and Broker’s License credit.
The big picture: The mindset of the business owner:
– What makes them tick?
– What makes the successful ones unique?
– What can be learned from them?
– Why good grades in school do not equal success in business
– Industrial Age vs. Information Age
– Making the shift from employee to sole proprietor to employer to true business owner
– How paradigms affect the future of business
– How to predict and prepare for trends in the industry
– Why the few make the most and how to become one of them
– How to build a team of passionate winners and champions
– How to create the culture you want
– How to keep up with change
– How to achieve any goal
– Covers The Business Blueprint in detail
The six components of a business:
– What they are
– What they do
– How to use them
– How to systematize them
– Types of business entities-which one is best for you?
– Eight ways to accelerate your education
Leverage: The most misunderstood word in the English language
– What is it?
– How do you use it?
– What the rich know about it
Systems: The Grease of Organizations
– What are they?
– Why use them?
– What is their purpose?
– How do you develop them?
– How, when and why change them?
– Why are they the ultimate form of Leverage?
– How to put your company on autopilot achieve world-class results without working
– How ordinary people produce extraordinary results
– What is the difference between a people-driven organization and a systems-driven organization?
This is the Course Outline for The Principles of Business course AND The Principles of Marketing course. Once you learn The Principles of Real Estate, learn the Principles of Business and Marketing; the next step in education toward becoming the Top Producer you want to be.
The Real Estate Business Blueprint® is a set of plans that shows Realtors® how to run their career more like the business it is.
The Real Estate Business Blueprint® shows the six components of a business, the definition and goal of each and how they all function and fit together to form a synergetic whole.
These classes are taught Experiential Learning; simulated business games, activities, rock and roll music and lots of fun.
Music? Fun? Business education? Financial Freedom? The Business School for Real Estate Pros®. Where people excel, businesses flourish and success becomes normal!